PLEASE READ THE PUPS THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO GROOM DUE TO SAFETY REASONS:
ANY PUP OVER 80LBS
ANY PUP WITH OPEN WOUNDS
ANY PUP WITH STICTCHES, STAPLES, ETC.
RECENTLY SPAYED/NEUTERED PUPS (EVEN IF VET OKAYS IT, WE LIKE TO WAIT ATLEAST 2 WEEKS AFTER STITCHES ARE REMOVED)
How long does Grooming Take?
An appointment usually takes around 3 to 4 hours. Below are estimated pickup times depending on what time slot you scheduled for: We will be taking 8am, 8:15am, 8:30am for the first shift and they will be ready for pickup at 11:30am. The second shift will be an 11:30am, 11:45am, noon and will be ready for pickup at 3pm. The third shift (tues & thur only) will consist of a 3pm, 3:15pm drop offs and will be ready for pickup at 5:30pm. As always you can leave your pup as long as you need to :)
Ask us about an all day appointment for a drop off in the morning and a pickup in the afternoon before closing.
Drop Off and Pickup
If you are a new client, there will be a short form for you to fill out at drop off or when you schedule an online appointment. You can also request the form through email at email@example.com and include the line "request new client information/contract form".
You may drop off earlier if needed, as long as your pooch is there by the scheduled appointment time :)
We do not require you to pickup as soon as your dog is finished, you may Leave your dog as long as you need. We understand everyone has a busy schedule and want to make it easy for you to get your pooch in for grooming. We have many clients that will drop off in the morning and pickup towards closing. Just let us know so we know when to expect you back!
1. Shave off any mats with the longest blade that can get through (it is dangerous to bathe and fluff up mats as they can become tighter and more dangerous to remove).
2. We bathe your pup with our Aloe-Oatmeal shampoo (a more scented berry shampoo may be used upon request) using our NEW BatherBox massaging system, express glands, and check ears for hair plucking. Choose a deluxe shampoo and facial scrub for an additional $5.
3. We then Hand Dry your pooch with our force dryer (oversized hairdryer made specifically for dog grooming). The dryer does all the de-shedding and forces off any excess under hair. this is the process most beneficial to double coated dogs as it blows out their coat and gets rid of any shedding hair.
4. Your Pooch will then go into a kennel with a cool fan (we don't use heated dryers) to get rid of any moisture left in the coat.
5. If you requested just a bath, we then would do your pups nails, ear cleaning, and any add ons. If you requested a full haircut, we would do the haircut process along with finishing touches.
6. A bow or bandana tops your pup off and is ready for pickup!